Wednesday, January 13, 2021 – 10:00am EST – 3:00pm GMT
Do excipient unknowns derail your drug development project? What you don’t know about your excipients might surprise you, and could impact your product. The rational incorporation of excipients into quality-by-design (QbD) can inject robustness into your products and protect them against potential failures.
This webinar will review the impact of the new IPEC QbD guide on product development and life-cycle management.
Discussion will cover:
- impact of excipient variability on product performance
- critical material attributes
- excipient criticality during development and life-cycle management
- product and process drift
- special cause variation
- bridging the gap between user and maker expectations